Thursday 29 March 2012

Tinted






Have you ever had those times where you feel everything is just a fairytale or a scripted movie ?
Doesnt it feel awesome ?
Perfect friends,perfect family and everything is just the way you want it :D
Hehe,good times are here for me now :D
I dont have much to tell today,i am just feeling a little too good.






News people :D
I have thought that from now on,ill sometimes do an outfit post :D
So here is the first one :D







 







Okay i went a little out of the line posing here :P















I picked out the red pants i recently bought.
And a tee that took the first place in front of me when i opened the cupboard :P
The shoes are my favourite,despite the heels they have,i have walked miles in them and never they felt uncomfortable..
The belt is a random pick from the sarojini nagar market
The shades and the neckpiece are both gifted :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...