Sunday 16 September 2012

The 'Sui generis' Guy !

Helloooooooo!
I am here now :D
Though i have an exam on tuesday,midterm ,But i still can spare time for blogs ! (I hate studying,actually :P)

This time,its not some stupid outfit post or poem
This is about my amazing senior,who writes some super-amazing blogs !
He has recently started writing but writes like a pro!
His blog posts are really optimistic,awakening and touching

There are really very few people that inspire me and he is one of them,Lives a simple life,never runs after credits and pays no attention to comments or compliements..

He is funny,he is cute(At times :P),he is not the normal guy next door, he is the Head Boy of my school ..what else could you ask for in one single person ?
And,he is damn generous ,Khekhe :P
I love the way this refreshing face waves me in school,changes my mood completely with that smile !

Also,this man respects woman and their dignity to the fullest, and that is something rare in our generation..

Here is his blog link,Binil Mathew :D

http://dunnowillfind.blogspot.in/


His twitter handle for you to spy :P
https://twitter.com/BlameWithin

4 comments:

  1. Hi, This is Pallavi Kumar.

    I am passionate writer and love to write around latest clothes and accessories trends. While reading posts related to popular fashion brands I went through your blog and found it interesting. Currently I am associated with a brand and I was wondering if you would be interested in publishing my posts online. I would want to know whether you accept posts which also include external links.

    Would love to talk to you over mails, if this medium is inappropriate.

    Awaiting your favorable reply soon.

    Email- Id : pallavi.kumar.soni@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog!!!
    Thanks for sharing....
    good pics
    http://wooltesting.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...