Sunday 20 November 2011

In my heart,Somewhere :)

You've given me pains ill never forget
Times ill always regret
Through these eyes filled with tears
I try to see what next i have to bear
You love a new girl,you want her bad
But that is not what makes me sad
Its the memories that arent ready to leave my heart
Why dint you tell me you dint love me from the start?
The feeling of betrayl will always stay there
In my heart, somewhere..

I cluth the pillow tight and try to overcome the pain
But it only sinks me deeper
The memories,The touches,The kisses,The hugs
Time will fly by and ill move on
But your smell will always linger
My throat will always go rough each time ill say your name
The feeling that you were once mine
Will always stay here
In my heart, somewhere..

The little world we made for us
The little house we thought we'd have
The little kid we'd name
All has gone in vain
The sleepless nights we spent
Conversations that would never end
All of it will always be there
In my heart somewhere..

Your laughter your smile
Your lips on mine
Your hands around me
Your love for me
Was it all for real?
Or just a dream i dreamt ?

You'll always be there..In my heart somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...