Monday 23 January 2012

Jo hai,Sahi hai.. :D





As i opened his profile today,a slow song from my playlist started playing..
Its lyrics somehow said how little memories brush up old stories.
How everything is the same but your the one who is missing..
Yes i miss him
I miss his silly obsessions
I miss his goodmorning texts
I miss his loving inboxes
I love the way he made me smile
I love how life was so simple with him
From crying,i could be laughing the next second
I could call him whenever low and he himself used to get emoic :P
Whenever we fought,each others smiling face always got us back to normal
Even between super serious conversations,we could laugh our asses out at silly little things
I could share anything and everything
I used to call him dadda
And was his princess :)
But some weird things came along and our friendship couldnt last anymore
But all that happens,happens for a reason
I cannot control everything and get what i want
So i have learned and grown up to understand that its okay
Atleast i had him for 2 years :)I respect his point of view and he respects mine (I guess ! )
So start walking,dont look back,jo hai,sahi hai :D :D

So the point from this one is,not everything we want is possible
Not everything in life is permament,things change and we are left helpless
But still,whenever one door closes,several open
Everything happens for a reason,when you cannot do something,just let it be
Stay happy with the happy memories the person has left you with
Keep no grudges,respect their decisions and stay firm on yours
Life never waits,just move on :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...