Friday 9 September 2011

Be who you are.

We have all been through a stage where we see that being who we are is not the best option,We feel we wont be accepted,We might get insulted or illtreated or might feel out of the group.
I have been through it too,Like everyother teenager.

As the first day of 9th grade preceeded,I entered my new shuffled class.I knew  almost everyone there,had a few friends too(That is pretty obvious!) but there was no face i was used to being around everyday.
The people i thought i belonged with were in no way similar to the kind of friends i had earlier.I was the kind of girl who loved pink,would cry over a broken nail.The kind people generalise as 'Delicate'..I dint consider myself one though.The friends i had earlier knew me well,knew my likes,dislikes.They liked being around me.When around them,I could effortlessly be who i wanted to be.

Yeah so this new group i was now with,it was not easy for me to fit in,though now i feel they are the best people i know.
I pretended to be one of them,like one of them but soon as time went by,i realised they were not
ONE person,they were all different characters grouped together,everybody was different,everybody was special in their own kind of way and i being a dumbass tried being everyone.
So i got out of the pretentious mask i used to hide behind,put on my real self and to my surprise,i could feel myself enjoying and loving the new group i had.Everything seemed easy,talking without thinking got me into troubles though :P but since i had backup of the best people around,i got out of that too,with my head still high.
I dont care what people think,i am proud of who i am and so should you be.Thats what i learnt through my 9th grade.

I am bad at endings : |
But here is a try,BYE ! :P



3 comments:

  1. Nikita! I saw your post on my page & I just read this! I'm so glad you're inspired by blogging, it will help you improve your writing skills/confidence on many levels! :)
    And its so cute that you're 15! :D
    Happy blogging !! :)

    www.arty-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyu for that pranita!
    I soo love artyheart and your style :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...