Wednesday 14 September 2011

I Give Up..

Now is when i am gonna give up.
Cant handle more.
Cant take any more of your blunt ways
Cant bear the pain anymore
Its high time we seprate
Cuz' staying together is not the way
I tried mending
I tried getting it back but i guess
I tried too hard for something i always knew i would never get
Guess the first year we spent together
Was the only time both me and you were meant to be.


Maybe i would change my mind a few seconds,minutes or maybe hours later
But at this moment,this is what i think is right
Because baby i have loved you with all my heart,
But this is what i think


I guess what i craved on the lonely nights were only sweet words of love
Something you told me every now and then while we had been together
That is still what i want
I just cannot understand,what this feeling is,is it love?
Do i want it?
Am i holding on to you a bit too much?
Do you actually feel for me?
Is it really worth?
Are you really the one?
Well for now i am in a fix.
Hope i will find my answers when i try to sleep tonight
All i know is i need you now,i needed you then and baby,I need you forever !

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...